Last Monday’s post didn’t end up happening. I’m not entirely sure how, because I woke up Monday with every intention of writing it. But it seems I blinked and next thing I knew it was Friday.
It’s ca-RAY-zee how that happens.
Needless to say, there’s a double-up of requests this week…so let’s hit the floor and start our praying!
1. K has learned she will not need dialysis immediately for her kidney failure! She will need a living donor at some point, but is able to avoid dialysis at this point, which is an enormous praise for her!
2. K has been regularly attending church after many years away! Pray God would speak loudly, clearly and directly as she is slowly opening her heart to Him.
1. T is one year old and is getting an MRI today to see if he’s been having seizures. Please pray for him, his family and the doctors as they test him today.
2. B’s father-in-law and cousin both are battling cancer. Pray for B so she knows how to pray and support them; and pray for them and their families during this time.
3. L is in the process of divorce. Please pray for her as she wearily walks this road.
4. S is in the process of divorce. Pray for him and his children during this time, that he would have wisdom and insight and peace.
5. L’s dad is experiencing the effects of the economy and will possibly have to sell a beloved and sentimental family home. Pray for the family that they would know the right steps as they walk out this journey.
6. P is recovering from a stroke, and need physical and mental healing.
7. D needs a job.
8. L needs prayers for her unborn child. She’s pregnant with twins, and one is having developmental problems that will require immediate surgery when she’s born. Pray for the mom as she carries these babies, pray for both the babies and for miraculous healing.
9. S is having difficulty in his marriage. Pray for he and his wife, and that God would restore their union.
10. M just had a spot of basal-cell carcinoma removed from her face that will require surgery and a skin graft to repair. Pray for immediate healing, and for supernatural peace for her.
11. M is walking through IVF and had embryos implanted last week. Pray for her and her husband as they await the outcome of the procedure, and for complete faith and trust in God regardless.
1. K is struggling with the situation with her niece and nephew. K needs provision a hundred-fold, wisdom and understanding. Her niece and nephew need Jesus, badly. They are struggling with anger and frustration toward their mother, and acting out at school and at home.
2. J is ignoring doctors orders regarding his health, and has started drinking and smoking again. His heart, kidneys and liver are operating at a fraction of their capacity, and friends are fearful he will die soon. Pray for a Damascus-road encounter with Jesus that will change everything for him. He lives with a lot of demons from his past, and his addictions are rooted in pain. He needs instantaneous and miraculous life changes.
3. J’s mom is recovering from a delibitating heart attack and stroke at home…but her health continues to fail. Every moment that J isn’t at work or with her family is spent with her mom, spending the nights there to help. Pray for strength for J — she’s extremely exhausted physically and emotionally and spiritually. Pray for miraculous healing for her mom if it’s the Lord’s will.
4. J has just had his third back surgery, but is not recovering as he should be. He’s in a tremendous amount of pain and doctors are trying to determine the cause. He is young and has a wife and two kids, all who are suffering with him. Pray for healing for him and for peace for his family.
5. C is back on drugs and alcohol and is daily risking the opportunity to get her infant son out of foster care. Pray for freedom from her addictions, for God’s supernatural strength to help turn her life around for her and her son’s sake.
6. S needs prayer for his job. Fall and winter is a slow time of year for his business, and this year is no exception. Pray for provision for him as he and his wife prepare for the arrival of their first child.
7. J has an unspecified need for herself and her family. God knows the need, let’s just pray and allow the Holy Spirit to intercede as necessary.
8. J, A & S are pregnant. Pray for the health and wellness of the babies and mothers. Pray for their families as they prepare to welcome first grandchildren into the fold.
9. N needs physical and emotional and financial healing, as well as direction for God’s purpose for her life.
10. Salvation for S and M. Pray for an unmistakable signs from God for them.
11. Pray for the W’s and E’s as they wait on the Lord for the gift of a child.
Do you have something our little community can pray for? Please click where it says “comments” below and let us know your request. If your request is for another person, please use first initials for privacy. We also want to celebrate answers to prayer, so please post a comment updating us on God’s answers as they come.
If you don’t have a request but want to participate, then will you join me in committing to pray for the requests that appear each week? Leave a prayer in the comments for any one specific request, leave a general prayer or anything else God prompts you to pray.
You can dedicate Mondays to prayer on your site, too. Grab the button and make Mondays a prayerful and purposeful start to your week. Leave a comment to let me know you’re linking up and let’s blow up the internet with prayer and praise reports.
May it always be a when we pray…not if.
Be blessed this week and always.