I meant to say that I was going to be a little silent this week, as it’s my kids’ spring break. And my goal for this week has been quality time and fun (in between work stuff, of course).
And we have had a LOT of fun:
- We went to Atlanta and saw our friend in Seussical: The Musical
- Spent time with the Gamma and the Papa
- Paxton has slept until about 9 every morning (which is enough fun in and of itself)
- We got off the mountain and had lunch at Sonic and played games at the Fun Factory (our version of Chuck E. Cheese)
- Jaana & I had a mommy-daughter date day and had lunch, saw a movie and went shopping
- I’ve slept until at least 8 every morning (and one day until 9!)
- We’ve been to Target TWICE
- Jaana had a sleepover
- I am slowly but surely catching up on my DVR full of ridiculously delicious television
All in all, it’s been awesome and it’s only Thursday!
So I might do Five Minute Friday tomorrow…or I might not. Just depends on how tired I am from all the fun. (And how discouraged I am that my clothes are ill-fitting due to an overload of the Cadbury Mini-Eggs and none of the running.)
So anyway. I might see you tomorrow, or I might see you Monday.
Have an amazing and lavishly blessed Easter — may the resurrection of our Lord be new and fresh to you this weekend.