Hi everyone. I want to thank you, the faithful ones, who read and are committed to pray each week for these requests. You have no idea how much impact you’re having, and your prayers are literally keeping people alive week after week.
There are a ton of new requests this week, but some wonderful praises as well:
1. D is now going to therapy to deal with his schizophrenia issues; is getting a review of his meds; and starting classes ti learn and deal with his disease. He also just got sponsored in a 12-step program for his addictions!
N is trusting her life to her Lord and is walking with Him day by day. She sees His love for her and she knows He is with her!
1. It’s inevitable that K is going to need a kidney transplant. She’s struggling a lot with this. Please pray for supernatural strength, peace and perseverance. Pray for her heart and mind as she’s experience a tremendous amount of sadness and depression.
2. J is experiencing an enormous amount of anxiety. Pray for God’s peace to overwhelm her fear.
3. K is struggling with the situation with her niece and nephew. K needs provision a hundred-fold, wisdom and understanding. Her niece and nephew need Jesus, badly. They are struggling with anger and frustration toward their mother, and acting out at school and at home.
4. B is helping her mom recover from an injury. Pray for strength and perseverance for her and her mom.
5. G has been experiencing debilitating migraines. Pray for healing as she finished exams next week, and that doctors are able to help when she gets home.
6. L is pregnant with identical twins, and has just learned there is a health issue with one of the babies. Pray for fear to flee for L and her husband. Pray for a miraculous healing in the womb, and that this precious baby is born completely well. Pray for God’s peace to wash over her and her family any time they begin to be fearful.
7. J is ignoring doctors orders regarding his health, and has started drinking and smoking again. His heart, kidneys and liver are operating at a fraction of their capacity, and friends are fearful he will die soon. Pray for a Damascus-road encounter with Jesus that will change everything for him. He lives with a lot of demons from his past, and his addictions are rooted in pain. He needs instantaneous and miraculous life changes.
8. J’s mom is recovering from a delibitating heart attack and stroke at home…but her health continues to fail. Every moment that J isn’t at work or with her family is spent with her mom, spending the nights there to help. Pray for strength for J — she’s extremely exhausted physically and emotionally and spiritually. Pray for miraculous healing for her mom if it’s the Lord’s will.
9. The W’s have been doing IVF, and are going in Wednesday for implantation of the embryos. Pray one or both of them would result in a healthy baby for them!
1. J has just had his third back surgery, but is not recovering as he should be. He’s in a tremendous amount of pain and doctors are trying to determine the cause. He is young and has a wife and two kids, all who are suffering with him. Pray for healing for him and for peace for his family.
2. C is back on drugs and alcohol and is daily risking the opportunity to get her infant son out of foster care. Pray for freedom from her addictions, for God’s supernatural strength to help turn her life around for her and her son’s sake.
3. S needs prayer for his job. Fall and winter is a slow time of year for his business, and this year is no exception. Pray for provision for him as he and his wife prepare for the arrival of their first child.
4. J has an unspecified need for herself and her family. God knows the need, let’s just pray and allow the Holy Spirit to intercede as necessary.
5. J, A & S are pregnant. Pray for the health and wellness of the babies and mothers. Pray for their families as they prepare to welcome first grandchildren into the fold.
6. N needs physical and emotional and financial healing, as well as direction for God’s purpose for her life.
7. Salvation for S and M. Pray for an unmistakable signs from God for them.
8. Pray for the W’s and E’s as they wait on the Lord for the gift of a child.
Do you have something our little community can pray for? Please click where it says “comments” below and let us know your request. If your request is for another person, please use first initials for privacy. We also want to celebrate answers to prayer, so please post a comment updating us on God’s answers as they come.
If you don’t have a request but want to participate, then will you join me in committing to pray for the requests that appear each week? Leave a prayer in the comments for any one specific request, leave a general prayer or anything else God prompts you to pray.
You can dedicate Mondays to prayer on your site, too. Grab the button and make Mondays a prayerful and purposeful start to your week. Leave a comment to let me know you’re linking up and let’s blow up the internet with prayer and praise reports.
May Jesus forever be your center.
Be blessed this week and always.
I honestly believe that Adrian Peterson, Arian Foster, Ray Rice, Marshawn Lynch, or Jamaal Charles
should be your focus in the first round. Do you wear your own football
package when actively playing football along with friends on the park or even wear your shirt
casually around town or perhaps is this your
ritual to wear your groups colors when going down to the pub.
In a very short time he built a very, very thorough roster that can beat you in a number of ways.
Thank God for your ministry, Monica. May God bless you. I so enjoying coming to your page and seeing what you are up to.Prayer is so important. God continues tell me to watch and pray. Matter of fact, that's what I blogged about too today.I know you are a praying women, please keep my father-in-law and my cousin in prayer they both have cancer.Blessings,Bridget