Evidently last week’s guilt trip worked, because I got some praise reports mere moments after posting last week. Nothing like a little guilt to motivate! And how appropriate since it’s Thanksgiving week.
As we gather together with our loved ones this week, let’s be mindful of giving thanks to Whom thanks is due. God is so good to us…hearing our prayers and knowing our hearts…and answering our cries with His infinite wisdom…showering us with grace and extending mercy daily!
Let’s celebrate our praises this week:
1) After almost three years of unemployment, D starts a part-time job today which has possibility to grow into a full time position!
2) A’s family relationship has improved dramatically, and they are re-bonding in love!
3) K’s ovarian cancer has been caught early, and will require surgery but no chemotherapy!
1) C’s dad is facing a very serious health situation which needs God’s immediate healing touch. Even moreso, his heart and soul need God’s immediate touch of salvation. Pray for a dramatic healing in his body which leaves no doubt that Christ alone completed this work of healing, and that he may receive Jesus as Savior.
2) K faces her biopsy today to determine the extent of her kidney failure. Pray her fear will be eradicated and replaced with supernatural peace. And pray that through this situation, her doubts in God will fade away…that she will know without a doubt God has never left her side, and her trust in Him will return and stay.
3) J is going to visit with a family member this week who has lost her son into foster care and is dealing with drug and alcohol addiction. Pray for J to say what the Lord prompts her, that she’ll take Christ’s wisdom into the situation and be His hands and feet to her.
4) A is recovering from surgery to heal a double hernia. He’s having an extreme reaction to medication and is unable to keep down any food, drink or medicines. Pray for healing in his body, and pray for his wife as she helps his recovery as well as takes care of the kids during this time.
5) There are a lot of people who won’t be able to be with family this Thanksgiving. Pray that God will fill the void with His love, and provide friends and loved ones to fill the gap.
1) J has just had his third back surgery, but is not recovering as he should be. He’s in a tremendous amount of pain and doctors are trying to determine the cause. He is young and has a wife and two kids, all who are suffering with him. Pray for healing for him and for peace for his family.
2) C is back on drugs and alcohol and is daily risking the opportunity to get her infant son out of foster care. Pray for freedom from her addictions, for God’s supernatural strength to help turn her life around for her and her son’s sake.
3) S needs prayer for his job. Fall and winter is a slow time of year for his business, and this year is no exception. Pray for provision for him as he and his wife prepare for the arrival of their first child.
4) J has an unspecified need for herself and her family. God knows the need, let’s just pray and allow the Holy Spirit to intercede as necessary.
5) J, A & S are pregnant. Pray for the health and wellness of the babies and mothers. Pray for their families as they prepare to welcome first grandchildren into the fold.
6) D needs healing from schizophrenia, bulging discs and deliverance from drugs.
7) N needs physical and emotional and financial healing, as well as direction for God’s purpose for her life.
8) Salvation for S and M. Pray for an unmistakable signs from God for them.
9) Continue to pray for K as she cares for her niece and nephew. She needs provision and wisdom daily.
10) Pray for the W’s and E’s as they wait on the Lord for the gift of a child.
Do you have something our little community can pray for? Please click where it says “comments” below and let us know your request. If your request is for another person, please use first initials for privacy. We also want to celebrate answers to prayer, so please post a comment updating us on God’s answers as they come.
If you don’t have a request but want to participate, then will you join me in committing to pray for the requests that appear each week? Leave a prayer in the comments for any one specific request, leave a general prayer or anything else God prompts you to pray.
You can dedicate Mondays to prayer on your site, too. Grab the button and make Mondays a prayerful and purposeful start to your week. Leave a comment to let me know you’re linking up and let’s blow up the internet with prayer and praise reports.
Thank you for helping us along, Lord.
Be blessed this week and always.