I have come to look so forward to this post every Monday. The praise reports coming in are truly inspirational, and I love that this has become a place people know is safe to share real needs. And I know personally the people that are praying for this list every week. And let me tell you, in no uncertain terms…they are prayer WARRIORS. And who knows about the others who read that I don’t know about? All that to say, if you have a need, please let me know. We’ll get you covered!
I missed the last two weeks due to traveling and vacation and such, so first I have a lot of exciting praise reports to share:
1) C passed her exam for work is now officially licensed!
2) S called me from her doctor’s office parking lot to tell me she is officially and beautifully pregnant!
3) M’s surgery went extremely well and she’s recovering rapidly!
4) W went to the Mayo Clinic this week regarding her kidney failure; her report came back better than expected, and the doctors told her she can expect to live a long and full life!
No doubt, these answers to prayer are due in large part to your intercession. So let’s not stop now. Here are this week’s requests:
1) C went in for a routine mammogram and the doctors found some suspicious spots. She’ll go in for additional testing and biopsies soon. Pray for God’s healing touch in her body.
2) H and his 13 year-old stepson are on a hunting getaway in Wyoming. Pray for a strengthened relationship between them, as well as for safety.
3) J is in the hospital due to heart failure – his heart is operating at only about 15%, which is also contributing to liver and kidney failure. He’s relatively young and has an 8 year-old son. Please pray for complete healing, and for lifestyle changes that will strengthen his body and extend his life.
4) C’s nephew was found shot and killed outside his house. Appears to be accidental at this point. He was married and had two young children. Pray for his immediate and extended family through this tragedy.
5) J went in for a routine physical with her doctor and was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and diverticulitis, none of which she was expecting. It’s all manageable at this point – just pray for healing and positive outlook as she adjusts to it all.
6) Still praying for salvation for S, K and M. Pray for an unmistakable signs from God for all of them.
7) Continue to pray for K as she cares for her niece and nephew. She needs provision and wisdom daily.
8) Pray for the W’s and E’s as they wait on the Lord for the gift of a child.
9) D has multiple myeloma, an incurable cancer of the white blood cells. She is in remission now, but next week she’ll be going in for a stem cell transplant. This treatment is dangerous but is expected to keep the cancer away for many years. Pray for strength for her and wisdom for the doctors.
10) H & K (D’s daughters) will be running the Chicago Marathon this Sunday, their first ever marathon. They’re running to raise money for the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation in honor of their mother. Pray that they’ll have the strength to finish and that their bodies won’t give up before they do.
Do you have something our little community can pray for? Please click where it says “comments” below and let us know your request. If your request is for another person, please use first initials for privacy. We also want to celebrate answers to prayer, so please post a comment updating us on God’s answers as they come.
If you don’t have a request but want to participate, then will you join me in committing to pray for the requests that appear each week? Leave a prayer in the comments for any one specific request, leave a general prayer or anything else God prompts you to pray.
You can also link up and dedicate Mondays to prayer on your site, too. Grab the button and make Mondays a prayerful and purposeful start to your week. Link up below and let’s blow up the internet with prayer and praise reports.
Thank you for committing to prayer each week. Truly, God hears your prayers on behalf of these needs, and will honor and bless you for your commitment.