“Help carry each other’s burdens.
In this way you will follow Christ’s teachings.”
No place is closed to intercessory prayer.
1) G has been diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer. Pray for peace for him, his friends and his family.
2) J & L want to sell their house and have been trying for over a year. Pray God would make it clear His will for them.
3) Someone has just filed for divorce; both parties are very hurt. Pray for the couple and their children as this all unfolds.
4) L is in marriage counseling trying to restore her marriage after she discovered unfaithfulness. Pray for God’s peace, direction and love for her.
5) A lot of teens just started college this week. Pray they remain grounded in God’s truth and that their foundation continue to get stronger. Pray their families grow closer to each other and God during this new phase of life.
6) S is still trying to get pregnant…no news yet. Pray for God’s direction and peace as she waits expectantly
8) C is struggling with addiction and her baby is now going into foster care.Pray for a Damascus Road experience for C, and for God’s provision for a home for her baby
9) N needs physical & emotional healing
10) J needs physical & emotional healing
11) D has been looking for work for almost two years; needs God’s direction for the next step of what to do
12) K has become a single “instant mom” after legally taking guardianship of her teen niece and pre-teen nephew. Pray for provision, God’s direction and patience
13) M has a deep desire for a specific direction…is beginning to take action steps but doesn’t want to do it out of her own will
Do you have something our little community can pray for? Please click where it says “comments” below and let us know your request.If your request is for another person, please use first initials for privacy (unless they have specifically told you it’s okay). We also want to celebrate answers to prayer, so please post a comment updating us on God’s answers as they come.
If you don’t have a request but want to participate, then will you join me in committing to pray for the requests that appear each week? Leave a prayer in the comments for any one specific request, leave a general prayer or anything else God prompts you to pray.
You can also link up and dedicate Mondays to prayer on your site, too.Grab the button and make Mondays a prayerful and purposeful start to your week. Link up below and let’s blow up the internet with prayer and praise reports.
Thank you for your willingness to take on another’s burden, especially when I’m sure you’re saddled with enough of your own. But this I know: “But first, be concerned about his kingdom and what has his approval. Then all these things will be provided for you.” (Matthew 6:33, GWT) In other words, God will meet your needs, according to His will. All you have to do is seek His kingdom. The rest will come.
Be blessed this week.