This is the fourth week of dedicating the first day of the week to prayer for others. Has it impacted you? In what ways? I’ve noticed my heart growing more compassionate toward others’ circumstances. I’ve also noticed that prayer requests have started coming to me in droves…from places that don’t even know I’m doing a weekly post specifically focused on prayer.
Which is such a God thing.
Here are our requests this week:
1) S is still trying to get pregnant…no news yet. Pray for God’s direction and peace as she waits expectantly
3) C is struggling with addiction and her baby is about to go to the Department of Child & Family Services. Pray that God’s hand be on the baby, and C is able to break free quickly from these addictions
4) Focus, direction and wisdom for decisions B has to make
5) That L would begin to really understand and embrace how much God loves her; that her security would be found in Christ alone
6) M has begun fertility treatments in hopes of conceiving soon and quickly
7) M’s mom is looking for a new job, and needs to find one quickly
8) M needs courage to draw the appropriate boundaries in a relationship, or let a particular one go if that’s required
9) J’s mom has a terrible infection in her intestines and is very sick, needs healing
10) N needs physical healing
11) J needs emotional healing
12) D has been looking for work for almost two years; needs God’s direction
13) K has become a single “instant mom” after legally taking guardianship of her teen niece and pre-teen nephew. Pray for provision, God’s direction and patience
14) M has a deep desire in her heart for a new direction…needs clarity and confirmation from the Lord if the desire is from Him
Do you have something our little community can pray for? Please click where it says “comments” below and let us know your request. If your request is for another person, please use first initials for privacy (unless they have specifically told you it’s okay). We also want to celebrate answers to prayer, so please post a comment updating us on God’s answers as they come.
If you don’t have a request but want to participate, then will you join me in committing to pray for the requests that appear each week? Leave a prayer in the comments for any one specific request, leave a general prayer or anything else God prompts you to pray.
You can also link up and dedicate Mondays to prayer on your site, too.Grab the button and make Mondays a prayerful and purposeful start to your week. Link up below and let’s blow up the internet with prayer and praise reports.
Thank you for your dedication to getting beyond yourself to pray for others you don’t even know. The Holy Spirit will help you know how to pray. Even if you don’t know details and specifics, God knows. And your participation in the process is powerful. God will bless you personally as you pray for them…and as you do, you’ll experience a joy and peace that’s indescribable. Of that I’m sure.